Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Fixed Stuffs
Recently I fixed my annoying line glitch I was getting when trying to run UT2k3. Turns out it was a well known problem with the nvidia drivers. A simple upgrade to the beta nvidia drivers fixed the problem right up.

Also, I've been sucked back into Guild Wars. Oh god how much time I've plunked into that video game over the past few days... Let's just say it's over 36 hours. Yeah. I have a problem.

Not much else to report on right now... I finally got some of the media buttons on my laptop working. Now I can turn the volume down/up without popping up alsamixer. Convenience.

Finals are almost over. I'm not sweating them too much, but I'll still study quite a bit tomorrow for my Java test.

PS: OH GOD I NEED TO TURN OFF THE TAP TO CLICK FOR MY LAPTOP'S TOUCH PAD.