Saturday, August 16, 2008
My new AUR Package: ultimate-gnome-icon-theme
I'm going to try to make a habit out of adding packages to the AUR. They're very simple PKGBUILDs, but they are of themes that I like or found interesting. Why shouldn't everyone have easy access to a nice looking theme?

Also, I want to be able to contribute! This is one of the only ways I can see fit to do so.

Ultimate Gnome
is a nice looking icon theme created by Newmooon, a.k.a. Marco Tessarotto. He describes his theme: "I was tired of half-good themes with some icon from the Mac OS, other from some Crystal theme. So I decided to create my own theme based on what I like. The Ultimate Gnome it's a distro indipendent [sic] theme tested on Gnome 2.20.1 . It does not include any copyright violating icon cause every icon has been drawn from the author himself with Inkscape." Kudos, Marco!