Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Adding to the to-do list: Arch Linux starter Guide and Ubuntu starter Guide
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

I created a Ubuntu guide mostly for self-reference back when I was using Stumble Upon. I haven't updated it recently at all mostly because I've been using Arch, so my Ubuntu-foo is quite weak. However, after seeing the latest update date of the article itself, I decided I should re-saddle and try my hand at installing/configuring Ubuntu for the sake of keeping my article updated. Then it got me thinking: Why not do the same for an Arch guide?

The guides were mostly written to help transition a windows user to Ubuntu, so the arch guide will be to help transition Ubuntu -> Arch.

We'll see how quickly I get to those things... aka it might take a while.

I also need to update my color scheme for my terminals and such since I recently changed my OB/gtk themes. Oi... not to mention school work. There's not enough time in a day.